Call 01268 553488
Paper copies of all our policies are available on request, for free, from the school office.
We have a range of policies, statements and documents which we use to guide the effective operation of the school. Some of them appear in specific parts of the website related to the area in which they apply (for example, see the “Curriculum and assessment” tab for our Creative Curriculum Policy, or the ‘SEN‘ tab for our SEND Policy). In this section, we have tried to capture other documents that may be useful or that explain in a transparent and accountable way how we operate in the academy. Some of these documents are statutory, some we put on because we think they are useful to our stakeholders.
In addition, as we are part of the South Essex Academy Trust, there are a number of policies that apply to all of the academies in the Trust. They are available via the link below.
Bardfield Academy Policies
- Admissions Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Bardfield Academy Behaviour & Anti-Bullying Policy
- Bardfield Academy Computing Policy
- Bardfield Academy Charging & Remissions Policy
- Bardfied Academy E-safety Policy
- Bardfield Academy Intimate Care Policy
- Bardfield Academy Whistleblowing Policy
- Freedom of Information Publication Scheme (South Essex Academy Trust)
- General Data Protection Regulation Policy